About This Item:
Balance cost and performance with the economically priced Clipper Classic A AO Type 01/41 right angle cut-off wheel. Ultra-thin and featuring full fiberglass reinforcement, this low-cost wheel is great for straight, stable cuts where you want to keep material loss to a minimum. Featuring an all-purpose bond and crafted with a high-quality aluminum oxide abrasive, this cutting wheel performs consistently on a wide array of materials, including 400-series stainless and hard- and soft-carbon steels.
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum Oxide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 7/8"
- DIAMETER: 180mm
- DIMENSIONS: 180mm x 1.6mm x 7/8"
- SPECIFICATIONS: Metal C/O
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 8,600
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Classic
- THICKNESS: 1mm
- TIER: Good
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 01/41
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive and all-purpose bond provide consistent performance on a wide range of materials including 400 series stainless, and hard and soft carbon steels
- Ultra-thin reinforced straight wheel for cutting-off only applications on right angle grinder where minimum material loss is desired
- Full fiberglass reinforcement for straight, stable cuts
- Provides a good value; performance and economical initial price point are ideal for end user who needs to get the job done
- Ideal blend of performance and price
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- APPLICATION: Cut-Off
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: Right Angle Grinder
- SURFACE: 400 Series Stainless, Hard Carbon Steels, Soft Carbon Steels
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.