About This Item:
When you need to cut through 400 Series stainless steel, hard-carbon steel or soft-carbon steel on the construction site, this Clipper Classic A AO Type 27/42 cutting wheel is the right choice for your right-angle grinder. With a high-performance bond, full fiberglass reinforcement and high-quality aluminum oxide, this wheel delivers straight, stable cuts quickly while offering a long life span and a competitive price. The competitive price point makes this an affordable choice for those unable to measure performance.
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum Oxide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 7/8"
- DIAMETER: 4-1/2"
- DIMENSIONS: 4-1/2" x .045 x 7/8"
- SPECIFICATIONS: Clipper
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 13,580
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Classic
- THICKNESS: .045
- TIER: Good
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 27/42
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive designed for cutting alloys, steels and ferrous metals
- High performance bond designed for extremely fast cut while retaining excellent wheel life
- Full fiberglass reinforcement for straight, stable cuts
- Competitive initial price point is ideal for end user unable to measure performance
- Ideal blend of performance and price
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- APPLICATION: Cut-Off
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: Right Angle Grinder
- SURFACE: 400 Series Stainless, Hard Carbon Steels, Soft Carbon Steels
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.