About This Item:
Balance economy with efficiency with the Clipper Classic A AO Type 01/41 circular saw cut-off wheel. Great for general-purpose use, this versatile, low-cost cut-off wheel features a diamond mount pop-out and a 5/8-inch center hole, making it compatible with all popular circular saws. Fully reinforced with fiberglass and crafted with a high-quality aluminum oxide abrasive, this durable cut-off wheel cuts any metal with stable cutting action, including 300- and 400-series stainless and hard and soft carbon steels.
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum Oxide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 5/8"
- DIAMETER: 7"
- DIMENSIONS: 7" x 3/32" x 5/8"
- SPECIFICATIONS: CLIPPER
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 8,730
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Classic
- THICKNESS: 3/32"
- TIER: Good
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 01/41
- Quality aluminum oxide for cutting all metals especially 300 and 400 series stainless, and hard and soft carbon steels
- Constructed with full fiberglass reinforcing for strength and stable cutting action
- DM (Diamond Mount) pop-out and 5/8 inch center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- A good mix of value and consistent performance for general purpose circular saw applications when initial price is a primary purchasing consideration
- Thicker blade for more durability in heavy-duty applications
- Good starting specification for most applications
- APPLICATION: Cut-Off
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: Circular Saw
- SURFACE: 400 Series Stainless, Hard Carbon Steels, Soft Carbon Steels
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.