About This Item:
Work efficiently with this Clipper Classic A AO Type 27 grinding wheel, which comes at a low initial price point for cost-effective performance. A balanced design and smooth bond provide a blend of strength and flexibility for a solid cut rate and long wheel life. Install this aluminum oxide abrasive wheel on your right angle grinder for consistent use on alloys, steels and ferrous metals. A 1/4 inch thick depressed center is designed to work at a 30 degree angle, ideal for beveling, smoothing and offhand stock removal.
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum Oxide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 7/8"
- DIAMETER: 5"
- DIMENSIONS: 5" x 1/4" x 7/8"
- SPECIFICATIONS: Clipper
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 12,225
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Classic
- THICKNESS: 1/4"
- TIER: Good
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 27
- Quality aluminum oxide abrasive provides consistent grinding performance on alloys, steels, and ferrous metals at a competitive price
- 1/4 inch thick depressed center wheel designed to be used at a 30 degree angle on a right angle grinder for offhand stock removal, smoothing welds, and beveling on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Our ideal blend of wheel strength and smooth bond provide a good mix of cut rate and life
- Low initial price point is ideal for end user unable to measure performance
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- APPLICATION: Stock Removal
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: Right Angle Grinder
- SURFACE: 400 Series Stainless, Hard Carbon Steels, Soft Carbon Steels
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.