About This Item:
Boost the performance and cost efficiency of all of your high speed gas saw applications with the Clipper Charger Concrete C SC Type 01/41 high speed cut-off wheel. With a sharp, coarse grit and premium silicon carbide grain, this high speed cut-off wheel effortlessly moves through concrete, asphalt, blocks, mortar and other tough materials. A patented universal arbor lets you run a single blade on saws with 1-inch and 20-millimeter arbors, and this wheel's high-quality bond specifications ensure that it outlasts similar high-speed silicon carbide abrasive saw blades to give you the best possible value.
- ABRASIVE: Silicon Carbide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 20mm
- DIAMETER: 12"
- DIMENSIONS: 12" x 1/8" x 20mm
- SPECIFICATIONS: Clipper
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 6,300
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Charger
- THICKNESS: 1/8"
- TIER: Better
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 01/41
- Sharp, coarse grit silicon carbide grain specially for cutting off asphalt, green concrete, asphalt over concrete, abrasive blocks, mortar and other abrasive materials
- High-quality bond specifications provide an extended life over other high-speed silicon carbide abrasive blades
- Patented Universal Arbor will allow a single blade to be run on saws with either 1 in. or 20mm arbors
- Excellent blend of performance and-price for high-speed gas saw applications
- Good choice for small jobs and initial-price buyers who want a alternative to diamond wheels
- All wheels are fully speed tested and comply with ANSI standards
- APPLICATION: Cut-Off
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: High Speed Saw
- SURFACE: Concrete
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.