About This Item:
Designed for high-speed gas saw applications, the versatile Clipper Charger A AO Type 01/41 high speed cut-off wheel features a high-quality bond that ensures outstanding longevity at an affordable price. With its patented Universal Arbor, the Clipper Charger permits the operator to run a single blade on both 1-inch and 2-millimeter arbors. The strong aluminum oxide abrasive provides great results on soft and hard carbon steels, 400 series stainless, and other ferrous metals.
- ABRASIVE: Aluminum Oxide
- ARBOR HOLE SIZE: 20mm
- DIAMETER: 14"
- DIMENSIONS: 14" x 1/8" x 20mm
- SPECIFICATIONS: Clipper
- MAX OPERATING SPEED RPM: 5,400
- SUB-BRAND: Clipper Charger
- THICKNESS: 1/8"
- TIER: Better
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 01/41
- Premium, versatile aluminum oxide abrasive makes this wheel an excellent choice for cutting off 400 series steel, soft and hard carbons, and all other ferrous metals
- High-quality bond specifications provide an extended life over other high-speed aluminum oxide abrasive blades
- Patented Universal Arbor will allow a single blade to be run on saws with either 1 in. or 20mm arbors
- Excellent blend of performance and-price for high-speed gas saw applications
- High performance aluminum oxide abrasives for faster cutting and longer life
- APPLICATION: Cut-Off
- MARKET: Building & Construction
- MACHINE: High Speed Saw
- SURFACE: 400 Series Stainless, Hard Carbon Steels, Soft Carbon Steels:
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.