About This Item:
The GD and GDQ glass and mirror series is a proven workhorse in our line-up. Made in the USA, our customers have depended on these bits through the years. Reliability combined with an unbeatable price makes this the best choice for drilling through glass and mirrors.
- Size: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 3-1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 7/16"
- Carbide tip prevents bit cracking when using in hard materials.
- Drills through tile and glass under “Rotation Only" with or without water.
- Sharpening of an ogival point allows for a precise hole to be started without the bit walking.
- The “Aspic tongue" shape allows you to progressively determine the desired diameter.
- Long carbide tip permits many regrinds.
- APPLICATION: Drill Gun
- MARKET: Glazing
- MACHINE: 1/2" Drill
- SURFACE: Glass, Tile, Porcelain, Ceramic
- Other: Speed should be 300 to 600 RPM using a steady, moderate hand feed.
- Other: Back up drilling surface with wood or rubber to support material during drill break-through.
For use in:
If you’re in need of parts that are not listed in our Spring 2019 Glaziers’ Catalog, let us know. We carry a wide range of tools from machining and aerospace, to general contracting and demolition.Prices Subject to Change
These prices are good from October 1st, 2020 to December 30th, 2020. That said, understand that our prices are subject to change at anytime, without notice. We do our best to inform customers of impending price changes but sometimes they come quickly and unexpectedly.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll pay the return shipping cost if the item(s) being returned is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). All items must be returned with a tracking number in the original packaging and with the original packing materials—including the packing slips, and container or sleeves. Once we have received the item(s), we will inspect them for the reason(s) they are being returned, and notify you of receipt and refund following inspection. All refunds will be by check.Proposition 65 Warning
Your private information resides on secure servers and is only used for transactional purposes. We will not share it or use ot for marketing purposes, outside of any newsletters you have signed up to receive.